The Future of Fashion: Luxury, IP & Digital Technology at Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design
Wednesday 18th November 2015
Technology is re-invigorating the fashion industry. As brands move more toward creating experiences digitally, understanding the legal and business rules that guide future strategy for the luxury and fashion industries is essential. Come and learn, from a panel of esteemed industry speakers about the emerging legal and business issues and opportunities in this new digital landscape.
This event will bring together fashion pioneers, legal experts and thinkers from the fashion & tech industry to unpack technologies influence on commercialising fashion in a digital age. The event’s focus is on bridging the gap between fashion law & business so the main topic for discussion will be around the business, commercial & legal issues and opportunities that shape the activities of a new generation of designers and luxury brands with a fashion offering in today’s digital landscape.
Topics for discussion on the night:
- Establishing & Growing a Fashion Brand Through Creative Usage of Digital Media
- Fashion & Luxury Brand Strategies in a New Digital Landscape
- Fashion Innovation: E-commerce, M-commerce & The Digital Revolution.
- Fashion & Technology – 3D printing, Data, Wearable Technology.
- Designing for a Connected World; Legal & Business issues.
- Rise of Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Digital Fashion Marketing & The Law.
Speakers joining us on panel include:
- Sarah Wright, Partner (Fashion & Luxury Goods) at Law firm Olswang.
- Mariko Kuo, Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar featured blogger, corporate lawyer & digital Influencer
- Tahir Basheer, Partner, (Digital Media, Fashion and Brands Group) at Law firm Sheridans
- Iona Silverman, Senior Associate (Intellectual Property) at Law firm Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Tania Phipps-Rufus, Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Fashion law & Business, Luxury Brand Management & Fashion Promotion Lecturer at Istituto Marangoni
- Charlie May, Contemporary British Fashion Brand, unique digitally driven business model has garnered her coverage in Vogue, L’Officiel, Elle & AnOther Magazine.
- Ada + Nik, Luxury Fashion Brand, digital start-up senstation, with combined experience spanning work with Alexander Mcqueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, LVMH and more.
6.30pm to 7.00pm Networking & Champagne drinks reception
7.00pm to 8.05pm Presentations & speakers (speakers, 15 minutes presentation).
8.05pm to 8.20pm Q&A discussion with panel
This is set to be an insightful and stimulating event
Who is this event for?
Fashion industry professionals, designers, students, lawyers and those interested in the business side of fashion. This is an opportunity for fashion industry professionals, designers, students, lawyers and those connected to the business of fashion to find out more about the commercial and legal currently impacting the industry. If you are interested in the future shape of fashion, then this event is for you.
Register and book a ticket:
Event – The Future of Fashion: Luxury, IP & Digital Technology, 18th November 2015, London
- Categories →