Call for Papers
New Research In Dress History Conference
Friday, 12 April 2019 and Saturday, 13 April 2019
The Art Workers Guild, 6 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AT, England
The Association of Dress Historians (ADH) invites you to submit a paper proposal to present at our annual New Research in Dress History Conference.
We welcome innovative, interdisciplinary, and critical research papers or those that add to or challenge established studies. In particular, we would like to hear from:
• Postgraduate students who are researching a dissertation or thesis
• Curators who wish to discuss recent or future exhibitions
• Researchers who are embarking upon new projects
The deadline for conference paper proposal submissions is 23:59GMT, 15th June 2018. All paper proposals must be emailed to chairman@dresshistorians.
- Email address
- Descriptive paper title
- 200–word (maximum) abstract
- 100–word (maximum) biography (written in essay format in the third person)
- One high-resolution image that represents your paper (attached separately in the email, not inserted into the .doc or .docx)
- A complete citation/reference for the image
Please note that if you are accepted as a conference speaker, the above proposal information will be published, as is, in the conference programme. All conference paper presentations are 15 minutes in length.
Please ensure that your proposal is submitted to chairman@dresshistorians.
Potential conference speakers are not required to hold an ADH membership at the time of proposal submission; however, all ADH conference speakers must hold a current ADH membership at the time of the conference during which they present. ADH memberships are £10 per year per individual and are valid from 1 January to 31 December inclusive, regardless of when during the year the membership commences. For more information, visit www.dresshistorians.org
CFP- New Research in Dress History Conference – 12th-13th April 2019, London, UK
- Categories →
- CALLS FOR PAPERS